We regard our customers’ privacy as one of our most important values. As you may be concerned about what we do with your personal and financial information, we want you to know how we protect our member information as we service your account.
At AldaEssentials.com, we value your privacy. The information you provide when you use our website will be collected and used in the manner stated in this Policy.
What Information We Collect
The information we collect depends on whether you are a visitor or a member.
- If you are a visitor, you provide us with information of what service you use and how you use it. Technically speaking, this includes:
- Log information, such as information on how you use our service (e.g. time or duration of your use), browser cookies, web beacons;
- Information, such as IP address, operating system version, device settings, hardware model, device identifiers, and Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) number for some mobile devices, if available.
- If you are a client, aside from the required information above, you also provide us with your name, complete address, mobile number, and email address. These pieces of information are required, to serve as our point of contact with our clients, and must be indicated in our registration forms and profile update forms.
- To maintain the accuracy of clients’ personal information, they may access this at any time and change any inaccuracies they may find by updating their profile. Clients also have the option to delete their information from our database by updating their profile or sending us a support ticket to deactivate their account.
- Upon such change or request from a member, we shall notify third parties who have previously received or processed such information.
How we Use Your Personal Information
- Purposes for Information. The information you provide us may be used in any of the following manner:
- Product Personalization
- To provide better and customized service to you.
- To customize and tailor fit the items you see on our platform recommendations to your interests.
- Communications Service – To provide communications services to our members.
- Send customized email and SMS based on the custom segmentations we get from the entire database
- Our members receive e-mails and SMS regarding items posted in our system
- We also send additional announcements about products, services, special deals and newsletters
- Product Personalization
- Information Sharing. Subject to applicable law, we may share, transfer, and disclose the information we collect, to the following:
- Companies that form part of our group of companies, to enable them to offer or improve their respective services or products;
- Service providers that help us provide our services, to the extent needed to perform their duties and their functions, including service providers used for the logistics;
- Government authorities, at their request and only when legally required to do so; and,
- Purchasers or potential purchasers of our rights and obligations relating to the services we provide. In this case, all information collected are deemed assets that may be transferred to such third parties.
- Market analysis. The information we collect may be used for assessment, record keeping, market analysis and generation of reports.
For the purpose of the foregoing, you agree and authorize AldaEssentials to disclose any and all information you provided, to its partners, customers, third party service providers, to government agencies, and such entities that may have a legitimate interest in the said information.
How We Secure your Personal Information.
We endeavor to protect your information by using secure servers. Sufficient physical and technical methods and procedures are employed to safeguard and secure the information from unauthorized or unlawful processing. We have no control, however, over any information you provide when you leave our Site. Our Site may contain links to third-party websites. When you click on these links, you effectively leave our Site.
To ensure your protection, we encourage you to read their privacy policies. We also have no control over third-party advertising companies that serve ads when you visit our Site. They may use information about your visits to our Site and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you. While we will not provide them your name, address, email address, or telephone number, we do not control their collection of information.